We’re looking for you
drive2 Inc. is hiring. We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Manager who is looking to take on new challenges. We’re not looking for a worker bee – we’re looking for someone dynamic who gets how social media, PR and great email campaigns can attract new B2B customers.
When it comes to email marketing, there are a lot of moving parts. On top of making sure your emails are CAN-SPAM compliant, you also have to optimize for mobile devices, nail timing and frequency, organize your segmentation and personalization strategy, and craft great email copy (just to name a few). With so many email obstacles, you really need a professional on the job to make sure your emails are being delivered, opened, and clicked on. Or you need someone to figure out why they aren’t being delivered, opened, and clicked on. An all-star email marketer will get jazzed up about optimizing and building a top-notch email marketing program.
We’re also looking for someone with some PR experienceThat’s right: One of the oldest marketing tactics, public relations is still alive and kicking — even within inbound marketing. But to make sure you’re executing a modern public relations strategy that’s not stuck in the dark ages, you need a modern-day public relations manager.
Do have a social media profile
Do show us why you would be a great addition to our small but growing team
Do have a super positive attitude and desire to expand your horizons
Don’t send us a cookie cutter resume
Don’t send us a boring cover letter
Don’t be afraid to stop by our office and show us what you think will make us want you as part of the team
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and clickthrough rates climb higher and higher? We’re seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success.
- Grow our email list organically, through good research and people finding skills – not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Collaborate with members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Marketing Diploma or equivalent awesome working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing, data research, cleaning, management and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience with Mac and MS Office products is definitely a bonus